It's a lovely gesture to bring flowers and wine to a party or when you're invited to dinner and it doesn't take long to dress them up to make them a little bit more special. This bottle tag is easy to make and there's room to write a message to add that personal touch. Here's how:
2. Cut a piece of designer paper 5.5 cm wide x 23.5 cm long, then score and fold at 5.75 cm. Again you will get a square section on one side of the fold.
3. First adhere only the square section of the designer paper to the Whisper White card stock. Fold it and then adhere the longer part - this ensures that the bottle tag sits nicely and doesn't buckle.
4. Punch out a hole in the square section using a 1 1/4" circle punch.
5. Cut another piece of Whisper White card stock 5 cm wide x 12 cm high. Stamp a sentiment at the top and an appropriate image on the bottom. Colour in if necessary.
6. Adhere the label to the bottle tag. It's now ready for your personalised message! I made a mistake while writing my message so I turned it into a star shape with a Ruby Red marker... No-one would ever know!
I used designer series paper in Old Olive, a sentiment from Sincere Salutations and an image from the Studio Sketches hostess set which I coloured with Earth Elements markers and a blender pen. Don't forget to book your party ladies - you KNOW you need this hostess set!!!
I've used my bottle tag to turn a bottle of wine into a teacher appreciation gift - and that goes for this little basket of flowers too:
This is an inexpensive flower arrangement from a supermarket but it looks pretty classy embellished with the stunning Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon and a tag made with Cottage Wall designer paper and the butterfly from Touch of Nature.
Hope you've enjoyed these little gift ideas today.
I've just realised what the date is - I think there'd better be a Fathers' Day card coming up this week or I'm going to be in big trouble!
Hope to see you soon.